GREEN BAY, Wis. – There was Mike Daniels in 2015, David Bakhtiari in 2016 and three players – Lane Taylor, Davante Adams and Corey Linsley – in 2017. The Green Bay Packers worked out contract extensions with each one of them at some point in the months from September to December during those seasons.
• Players who leveled up for all 32 teams
• SB journey brings Michel’s mom to tears
• What to expect from Gurley in Super Bowl
• Don’t tell Conner he’s Steelers’ RB of future
• Inside Christian McCaffrey’s busy…